Creative, highly organized marketing professional with a strong online and offline skill set seeking career growth opportunities in digital marketing.
- Research, write and edit content that builds thought leadership and drives inbound leads, including white papers, blog posts, collateral, landing pages, e-newsletters, and presentations.
- Contribute weekly blog and article content to various multifamily publications, further building the company’s credibility and brand awareness.
- Consistently grow webinar series, with up to 1,200 registrations per session and 90% of attendees rating their satisfaction as good or excellent.
- Oversee 50 freelance writers producing 400 monthly, local posts for the company’s B2C blog.
- Manage all B2B and B2C social media efforts, significantly growing monthly impressions and interactions across all channels.
- Created copy and managed the development of integrated marketing campaigns for Bankers’ core product lines from concept to delivery.
- Led the development of marketing collateral for a campus recruiting initiative, resulting in a significant boost in recruitment and earning a gold MarCom award.
- Built Bankers’ social media presence from the ground up.
- Grew Bankers’ national, annual cause marketing program from 130 to 160 participating branch offices, with a 27% increase in dollars raised.
- Managed freelance writers and interns.
- Developed and edited all marketing materials targeted at clients, donors and volunteers, including brochures, flyers, direct mail, website content, annual reports and press materials.
- Conducted strategic media relations activities which resulted in favorable press coverage in the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, ABC7 and more.
- Prepared and delivered monthly outreach presentations to groups of up to 100 people who could benefit from CEP’s services.
- Managed all social media activity.
- Oversaw relationships with freelance graphic designers, printers and web developers, and managed one seasonal intern.
- Crafted copy for online and offline marketing pieces on a freelance and pro-bono basis.
- Crafted compelling copy for print, direct mail, outdoor, web, collateral, newsletters and press materials.
- Worked on healthcare, automotive and luxury clients.
- Wrote SEO copy for sites that significantly elevated placement in search engine results.
- Integral in new business work, including agency-of-record win for Motorcoach Council.
- Collaborated with art directors, interactive team, account executives and senior staff to assess client needs and exceed expectations.
Member, Associate Board of Directors, Meals on Wheels Chicago
Managed social media promotion for fundraising events.
Public Relations Chair, Associate Board of Directors, Gilda’s Club Chicago
Loyola University Chicago Bachelor of Arts, Advertising and Public Relations
Held 4 marketing communications internships throughout college.